Water Solutions proudly introduces ChlorWell 300, a Polymer-based series of Scale Inhibitors designed exclusively for Saltwater Disposal Wells.
Chlorwell-300 Scale Inhibitor at Your SWD
Water Solutions’ ChlorWell-300 series of Scale Inhibitors are specially formulated to prevent the formation of solids (iron oxy-hydroxides, hardness scales, or biomass) in Produced Water at your SWD.
Rather than one ingredient, CW-300 is a blended formula designed for specific types of common SWD fouling. These ingredients may include sequestrants, dispersants, crystal modifiers and reducing agents, all designed to prevent chemical reactions.
What makes CW-300 Different from Other Scale Inhibitors
- Polymer-based rather than common Phosphate-based Scale Inhibitors
- Phosphates become food for bacteria in the downhole formation
- Prevents deposition of Calcium and other hardness salts associated with SWDs
- Complements ChlorWell’s ClO2 treatment and its ability to address downhole pressures, bacteria control, and enhanced oil cut
Appearance: Clear, pale yellow liquid
Specific Gravity: 1.0 – 1.1 @ 25 degrees C
Density: 8.61 pounds per gallon
pH: Approximately 6.0
Freeze Point: ~28 degrees F
What Scale Inhibitors do
- Dispersants – Long molecules with excess charges that transfer those charges to Suspended Solids
- Crystal modifiers – Stick to crystal surfaces and disrupts crystal formation
- Sequestering agent (“Chelating agent”)- Large molecules that wrap around inorganic foulants
- Reducing agents – Useful on inorganic foulants that precipitate when they get oxidized, usually Fe and Mn
The CW-300 Series
Water Solutions’ experts will determine the right formulation for your water:
- CW-300–Prevents iron oxyhydroxides in produced water
- CW-390—Prevents precipitation and deposition of calcium and other hardness salts, as well as limited metal oxide concentrations in produced water
- CW-345—Prevents iron oxyhydroxides and the precipitation/deposition of calcium and other hardness salts in produced water